Participatehere from Sunday, 28.11.2021, to Saturday, 04.12.2021.
Conditions of participation for the Testrut competition
I. Conditions of participation and organiser
The following conditions of participation regulate the conditions for participation in the competition as well as any necessary transfer of rights. The description of the respective competition and the procedure shall take place within the framework of the respective competition campaign by Testrut.
The organiser of the competition is Testrut (DE) GmbH, Am Schornacker 113, 46485 Wesel.
These terms and conditions of participation are accepted upon participation in the respective competition.
4. the competition is not connected to Facebook, it is neither sponsored, supported nor organised by Facebook.
1) Anyone over the age of 18 and resident in Germany is eligible to enter the competition. Employees of Testrut (DE) GmbH and affiliated companies as well as relatives of such employees and their relatives are excluded from the competition.
employees and their relatives. Participation with forged identities or with identities of third
identities of third parties is not permitted.
Eligible participants can enter the competition by posting a comment on the prize they wish to win and leaving it until the winners are selected.
3. participation is possible from 28.11.2021 up to and including 04.12.2021.
III. Winnings and notification of winnings
1.Testrut (DE) GmbH will raffle the following products among all eligible participants:
DOG SOFA, round (small).
2. within one week after the closing date, the winners will be selected
eligible participants by random draw. The winners will be notified below their own comment via the comment function and requested to
asked to submit their personal data correctly, truthfully and completely via direct message on the Testrut page on Facebook. These details will only be used to send the prize and will only be passed on to the sender.
If we do not receive a direct message from a winner within a period of 48 hours, the claim to the prize will expire. In this case, Testrut (DE) GmbH is entitled to conduct a substitute draw.
4. only one prize is possible per participant.
5. the prize is neither transferable nor can the prize be exchanged or paid out in cash.
6. if circumstances arise for which Testrut (DE) GmbH is not responsible, the respective winner will accept an appropriate replacement prize. Such circumstances beyond the control of Testrut (DE) GmbH are in particular those that lie with the sponsors of the prizes.
The winners will receive their prizes by post to the address provided. The risk is transferred to the winner when the prize is handed over to a transport person. Testrut (DE) GmbH is not responsible for delivery damage.
IV. Granting of rights of use
The participant guarantees to be the owner of the necessary rights of all uploaded or linked photos, if applicable. If the participant is not the sole author or rights holder, he/she expressly declares that he/she has the rights of use required for participation in the competition.
V. Liability and indemnification
1 The participant guarantees, if he uploads photos, that he will not send any contents
the provision, publication or use of which violates applicable law or the rights of third parties.
2 The participant indemnifies Testrut (DE) GmbH against claims of third parties of any kind whatsoever resulting from the use of photos by the participant. The indemnity obligation also includes the obligation to fully indemnify Testrut (DE) GmbH from legal defence costs (e.g. court costs and lawyers' fees).
By participating in the competition, the participant releases Facebook from any liability.
1. a violation of the aforementioned conditions of participation entitles Testrut (DE) GmbH to exclude the respective participant from participation. This applies in particular if the participant provides false information, if photos used or other content such as comments violate applicable law or the rights of third parties. The same applies to comments that glorify violence, are offensive, harassing or derogatory or otherwise violate social decency.
If the excluded participant is a winner who has already been drawn, the prize may be subsequently withdrawn.
VII Early termination and amendments
If it is not possible for technical reasons (e.g. computer virus, manipulation of or errors in software/hardware) or legal reasons (e.g. prohibition by Facebook) to guarantee proper implementation of the competition, Testrut (DE) GmbH reserves the right to terminate the competition prematurely in whole or in part or to change its course at any time, even without observing deadlines.
VIII. Data protection
Testrut (DE) GmbH is responsible for the collection, processing and use of participants' personal data. The participant's personal information and other personal data will only be used within the framework of the statutory provisions of data protection law. The information will only be stored, processed and used by Testrut (DE) GmbH insofar as this is necessary for the implementation of the competition or if the participant has given his/her consent. This also applies to the use of the rights of use granted. The data will then be deleted.
Each participant is free to revoke his/her consent to the storage and use of his/her data at any time by sending an email to email@example.com. In this case, participation in the competition is no longer possible. In this case, participation in the competition is not possible.
IX Final provisions
1.Should the conditions of participation contain invalid provisions, the validity of the remaining conditions shall remain unaffected.
2. German law shall apply. Legal recourse to review the draw is excluded.